How it works
The CLICKEY E-finder is a small device which ensures you to find everything, everywhere. The device has:
- A Very powerful GPS which can collect coordinates even in a building
- A WiFi sniffer with which a location can be calculated based on WIFI routers in the area. This is for tracing in buildings where GPS has insufficient reception
- A Blue-Tooth module for ultimate tracing up to 1 meter
- 3-axis motion sensor for motion detection
- A Rechargeable battery that allows the device to function for up to 3 months.
The E-finder can also communicate data with the cloud via the national KPN LoRa Network and is linked to the smartphone App.
- Always (real-time) current location
- Always the most accurate position determination by applying different localization techniques
- Different alarm programs
- Can be linked to the control room
Equipped with the so-called BootLoader for automatic software updates.
Murata, Semtech SX1272, LoRa 868MHz
STM32L072CZY6 Cortex M0+
- 3 axis position, movement and acceleration sensor
Localization based on:
- Blue Tooth
- Wifi Sniffing
- LoRa GeoLocation
3+ months when reporting 8 times a day
74 x 32 x 18 mm
0°C to +50°C
Integrated 3 Db
· Clickey Webportal
· Smartphone App
Interested? The E-finder is now for sale at the Office Center. They can be found both online and in the stores.